2017 KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction - 7% Buyers Premium
February 08, 2017 to February 15, 2017
Welcome to the 2017 KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction
Buyer is responsible for verifying KWPN-NA registration eligibility of foals. Mare’s registration status AND registry are an important factor in determining eligibility of foal.
Read the Breeding contract or agreement.
|Auction Dates/Times:||Start: February 08, 2017 7:00 PM ET
Close: February 15, 2017 7:00 PM ET
KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction
The Annual Stallion Service Auction helps KWPN of North America underwrite the many programs offered to its members and breeders including awards as a result of the annual keuring tour and performance in sport. The Auction is a perfect way to get a bargain on a stud fee, while helping the breed association at the same time. We are grateful to the many stallion owners who have donated their services.
Once bidding is closed an invoice will be emailed to the Buyer. Payment in full must be made within (3) banking days after the sale is closed. Pay Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC in all cases. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, personal or business check with proper identification, cashier’s or official bank check, or valid traveler’s checks.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - ONLINE AUCTION PURCHASE CONTRACT
- Minimum bid of $25 required to advance.
- Payment is due within three (3) days.
- Breeding is to be consummated in 2017 unless otherwise allowed by stallion owner.
1. AGREEMENT: a) I represent and agree that I am of legal age to form a binding contract. b) I (hereinafter, referred to as Buyer) agree to these terms and conditions, and swear that all the information furnished is true and correct. c) Buyer agrees to be responsible for any purchase made or actions taken by an Agent authorized by me to act on my behalf, d) Buyer agrees that this registration to bid is not assignable without the express written approval of Flashpoint e) Buyer agrees to make any sale transaction for this entry through Flashpoint f) Buyer agrees that if they have the winning, final bid, or accepted bid, the Buyer has entered into a binding agreement to purchase the breeding.
2. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have researched a stallion for breeding to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers are encouraged to ask the seller of the breeding for additional information. All responsibilty for execution of this agreement lies between the stallion owner and the buyer. Buyer agrees to abide by the terms of the stallion owner's breeding contract. Breedings are NOT transferrable without the express written consent of the Stallion Owner / Manager.
4. TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for transportation of semen from Seller to Buyer unless otherwise stated.
5. RELEASE OF BREEDING TO BUYER: Seller shall not release a the breeding to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the breeding and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and Flashpoint has collected payment from the Buyer, Flashpoint will send a Buyer Confirmation Form (BCF) to the Seller.
6. BIDDING ERRORS: You should make sure to review all bids before and after submitting. If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error you must immediately contact the Flashpoint office by email (we must have your request in writing). We may not be able to reverse your bid. You must remain the high bidder. Be aware of increasing your own bids.... some bidders increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid. Please make sure to immediately review your bid. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, there will be NO exceptions.
7. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Buyers of breedings in this auction will pay a Buyer's Premium to Flashpoint in the amount of 7% of the total price of any breeding purchased. This premuim covers costs for electronic financial transactions and providing services for Buyer accounts.
8. PAYMENT BY BUYER: At the conclusion of the auction an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (3) banking days after the sale is closed. Pay Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, personal or business check with proper identification, official bank check, or valid traveler’s checks. Checks must be made out to FLASHPOINT BLOODSTOCK, LLC In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the stallion owner by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the breeding. A charge of $50.00 will be made on any check that is returned. Buyer agrees not to stop payment for any reason.
9. DEFAULT ON PURCHASE: If any person shall purchase a breeding and not pay for it as prescribed above, Flashpoint and/or the KWPN-NA shall have the right to resell the breeding or at their option bring legal action in which event buyer agrees to pay all cost of such suit together with reasonable attorney fees as fixed by the court. In the event of resale the defaulting buyer agrees to pay all costs of resale and price deficiency, if any. Interest of 1-1/2% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance of any account not paid for as set forth in these conditions. Information regarding defaulting purchase shall be provided to the KWPN-NA.
10. NO GUARANTEE OF SERVICE: Flashpoint, and EDJE Auctions.com (EDJE Technologies, Inc.) do not guarantee or covenant that the Auction technology, the EDJEAuctions.com site or any related services will meet Buyer’s requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free. EDJEAuctions.com (EDJE Technologies, Inc.) does not guarantee real-time performance of any service or that it will execute all online or absentee bids.
11. INDEMNITY: Buyer releases Flashpoint, Sale Managers, Auctioneers, employees and its representatives, and the KWPN-NA from any and all responsibilities, liabilities, obligations, claims, law suits, or legal proceedings arising from the sale of this entry.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Terms and Conditions for the use of EDJE Auctions.com and Flashpoint Conditions Of Sale for buyers as stated on the auction web site, are hereby incorporated by reference and made part hereof as though fully set forth herein.
14. SEVERABILITY: If any provision or portion of a provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision or portion of a provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
All responsibility for this breeding and delivery of semen lies between the buyer and the stallion manager/owner.
Breedings are NOT transferrable without the express written consent of the Stallion Owner / Manager.
|Contact:||sporthorseauctions.com by Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC