2018 American Hanoverian Society Stallion Service Auction - 7% Buyers Premium
February 13, 2018 to February 20, 2018
Welcome to the 2018 American Hanoverian Society Stallion Service Auction.
|Auction Dates/Times:||Start: February 13, 2018 7:00 PM ET
Close: February 20, 2018 7:00 PM ET
The owners of these stallions have generously donated breedings to support the American Hanoverian Society. Their support, year after year, helps to fund AHS operations and to promote Hanoverians in the USA
Please note that Breedings offered in this auction must be used in 2018 unless otherwise allowed by stallion owner.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - ONLINE AUCTION PURCHASE CONTRACT
1. AGREEMENT: a) I represent and agree that I am of legal age to form a binding contract. b) I (hereinafter, referred to as Buyer) agree to these terms and conditions, and swear that all the information furnished is true and correct. c) Buyer agrees to be responsible for any purchase made or actions taken by an Agent authorized by me to act on my behalf, d) Buyer agrees that this registration to bid is not assignable without the express written approval of Flashpoint e) Buyer agrees to make any sale transaction for this entry through Flashpoint f) Buyer agrees that if they have the winning, final bid, or accepted bid in this auction, the Buyer has entered into a binding agreement to purchase the breeding.
2. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have researched a stallion for breeding to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers are encouraged to ask the seller of the breeding for additional information. All responsibility for execution of this agreement lies between the stallion owner and the buyer. Buyer agrees to abide by the terms of the stallion owner's breeding contract.
4. TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for transportation of semen from Seller to Buyer unless otherwise stated.
5. RELEASE OF BREEDING TO BUYER: Seller shall not release a the breeding to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the breeding and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and Flashpoint has collected payment from the Buyer, Flashpoint will send a Buyer Confirmation Form (BCF) to the Seller.
7. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Buyers of breedings in this auction will pay a Buyer's Premium to Flashpoint in the amount of 7% of the total price of any breeding purchased. This premuim covers costs for electronic financial transactions and providing services for Buyer accounts.
8. PAYMENT BY BUYER: At the conclusion of the auction an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (3) business days after the sale is closed. Pay Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, personal or business check with proper identification, official bank check, or valid traveler’s checks. Checks must be made out to FLASHPOINT BLOODSTOCK, LLC In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the stallion owner by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the breeding. A charge of $50.00 will be made on any check that is returned. Buyer agrees not to stop payment for any reason.
9. DEFAULT ON PURCHASE: If any person shall purchase a breeding and not pay for it as prescribed above, Flashpoint and/or the American Hanoverian Society shall have the right to resell the breeding or at their option bring legal action in which event buyer agrees to pay all cost of such suit together with reasonable attorney fees as fixed by the court. In the event of resale the defaulting buyer agrees to pay all costs of resale and price deficiency, if any. Interest of 1-1/2% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance of any account not paid for as set forth in these conditions. Information regarding defaulting purchase shall be provided to the American Hanoverian Society.
10. NO GUARANTEE OF SERVICE: Flashpoint, and EDJE Auctions.com (EDJE Technologies, Inc.) do not guarantee or covenant that the Auction technology, the EDJEAuctions.com site or any related services will meet Buyer’s requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free. EDJEAuctions.com (EDJE Technologies, Inc.) does not guarantee real-time performance of any service or that it will execute all online or absentee bids.
11. INDEMNITY: Buyer releases Flashpoint, Sale Managers, Auctioneers, employees and its representatives, and the American Hanoverian Society from any and all responsibilities, liabilities, obligations, claims, law suits, or legal proceedings arising from the sale of this entry.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Terms and Conditions for the use of EDJE Auctions.com and Flashpoint Conditions Of Sale for buyers as stated on the auction web site, are hereby incorporated by reference and made part hereof as though fully set forth herein.
14. SEVERABILITY: If any provision or portion of a provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision or portion of a provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
All responsibility for this breeding and delivery of semen lies between the buyer and the stallion manager/owner.
|Contact:||sporthorseauctions.com by Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC
Charles Town, WV