Welcome to the February Internet TACK Auction
This Internet Consignment Auction is designed to provide accelerated marketing for tack and equipment related to the equine industry. Mike and Stephanie Jennings, of Professional Horse Services, LLC, combine 40 years of experience in handling the actual sale transactions for more than 60,000 horses and tack items together with the proven Internet Auction technology provided by EDJEAuctions. Please contact Mike or Stephanie Jennings of Professional Horse Services, LLC to assist you.
|Auction Dates/Times:||Start: February 16, 2018 2:00 PM ET
Close: February 22, 2018 7:00 PM ET
The February Internet TACK Auction is an ALL INTERNET Auction where Buyers can do their shopping and Sellers can market from the comfort of home. Sellers can present their items to the Worldwide marketplace. Buyers can set the price without long distance haggling.
2. REPRESENTATION OF ITEM: Seller is responsible for the correct representation of this item, including the description, as well as in communication with potential or eventual buyers. Seller is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information that appears in the online sale catalog and previews. Buyer agrees to hold PHS, LLC. harmless from any claims arising out of any such inaccuracies or omissions.
3. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have examined or researched an item to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers may ask Seller for additional information.
4. TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Seller to Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment.
5. RELEASE OF ITEM TO BUYER: Seller shall not release an item to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the item and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and PHS, LLC has collected payment from the Buyer, PHS, LLC will send to Seller a Buyer Confirmation Form. Seller can release item once they have received the Buyer Confirmation Form.
6. SALES TAX - Buyers residing in Virginia will be required to pay Virginia Sale Tax of 6%, unless exempt and appropriate forms have been completed.
7. BUYER TRANSACTION FEE – Buyers of items in the February Internet TACK Auction will pay to PHS, LLC the amount of 5% of the total price of any item purchased. This fee covers costs for electronic financial transactions and providing services for Buyer accounts.
8. PAYMENT BY BUYER - Once bidding is closed an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (3) banking days after the sale is closed. Pay PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa, American Express or DISCOVER credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, cashier’s or official bank check, or valid traveler’s checks. Checks must be made out to PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the Seller by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the item.
Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Seller to Buyer, unless stated otherwise in item description. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment. Professional Horse Services can assist by collecting funds for shipping costs by credit card, and will forward shipping amount to seller.
PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC
|Contact:||Professional Horse Services, LLC
Round Hill, Virginia