This Online Auction is designed to offer goods and services that have been donated to benefit the WCHA Foundation programs.
Managed by Professional Horse Services, LLC - Mike and Stephanie Jennings, who combine 40 years of experience in handling the actual sale transactions for more than 60,000 horses together with the proven Online Auction technology provided by EDJEAuctions. Please contact Mike or Stephanie Jennings of Professional Horse Services, LLC to assist you.
|Auction Dates/Times:||Start: September 21, 2018 9:00 AM ET
Close: September 28, 2018 7:00 PM ET
The mission of the WCHA Foundation is to provide educational and financial opportunities for WCHA Youth members involved in owning and showing the conformation horse plus educational opportunities to enhance the public knowledge of the conformation horse.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - ONLINE Benefit Auction
2. REPRESENTATION OF ITEM: Donor is responsible for the correct representation of this item, including the description, as well as in communication with potential or eventual buyers. Donor is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information that appears in the online sale catalog and previews. Buyer agrees to hold PHS, LLC., WCHA and WCHA Foundation harmless from any claims arising out of any such inaccuracies or omissions.
3. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have examined or researched an item to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers may ask Donor for additional information.
4. TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Donor to Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Donor, or WCHA Foundation Auction committee chairman Ralph Manuel, 434-480-0444, or email@example.com regarding shipment, depending on where the item is located.
5. RELEASE OF ITEM TO BUYER: Donor shall not release an item to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the item and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and PHS, LLC has collected payment from the Buyer, PHS, LLC will send to Donor, or WCHA, a Buyer Confirmation Form. Seller can release item once they have received the Buyer Confirmation Form.
6. SALES TAX - Buyers residing in Virginia will be required to pay Virginia Sale Tax of 6%, unless exempt and appropriate forms have been completed.
7. BUYER’S PREMIUM FEE – Buyers of items in the WCHA Foundation Online Benefit Auction will pay to PHS, LLC the amount of 5% of the total price of any item purchased. This fee covers costs for electronic financial transactions and providing services for Buyer accounts.
8. PAYMENT BY BUYER - Once bidding is closed an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (3) banking days after the sale is closed. Buyer’s failure to pay in full within (3) banking days after the sale is closed shall result in PHS, LLC’s right to (A) accept the same purchase amount from another Buyer; (B) accept the next highest bid; or (C) offer the Item for auction a second time, all without further notice to Buyer. Pay PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa, American Express or DISCOVER credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, cashier’s or official bank check, or valid traveler’s checks. Checks must be made out to PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the Donor by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the item.
Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Seller to Buyer, unless stated otherwise in item description. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment.
PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC
|Contact:||Professional Horse Services, LLC
Round Hill, VA