- This Online Auction is designed to offer goods and services that have been donated to benefit the American Hanoverian Society Young Breeders Club.
- Managed by Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC - Tim and Cathy Jennings, who combine 40 years of experience in handling the actual sale transactions for more than 80,000 horses together with the proven Online Auction technology provided by EDJEAuctions.
- Please contact Tim or Cathy Jennings of Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC to assist you.
||Start: May 16, 2019 7:00 PM ET
Close: May 23, 2019 7:00 PM ET
Remember when you were a teen or young adult trying to decide how you could be involved with horses I when you grew up\’? Do you think about where the next generation of horsemen and -women will come from? How will they be trained and developed? Join us in providing an outstanding opportunity to help these I prospects\’.
Our Young Breeders T earn is open to all young adults, ages 16 - 25. They do not need to own
a horse. Through a strong curriculum developed by the World Breeding Federation of
Sport Horses, the members learn about stable management, feeding, breeding, anatomy, vet care, and international sport as well as presenting horses in-hand, judging conformation and jumping.
The Team staff are volunteers from around the country who breed and show in the jumpers, hunters, eventing and dressage. In conjunction with the American Hanoverian Society, the German Hanoverian Society and the World Breeding Federation of Sport Horses have developed this Young Breeders Program to encourage & educate our Future Equestrians.
a) I represent and agree that I am of legal age to form a binding contract.
b) I (hereinafter, referred to as Buyer) agree to these terms and conditions, and swear that all the information furnished is true and correct.
c) Buyer agrees to be responsible for any purchase made or actions taken by an Agent authorized by me to act on my behalf,
d) Buyer agrees that this registration to bid is not assignable without the express written approval of Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC.
e) Buyer agrees to make any sale transaction for this entry through Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC.
f) Buyer agrees that if they have the winning, final bid, or accepted bid in auction subject to Seller Confirmation, the Buyer has entered into a binding agreement to purchase the item.
- REPRESENTATION OF ITEM: Donor is responsible for the correct representation of this item, including the description, as well as in communication with potential or eventual buyers. Donor is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information that appears in the online sale catalog and previews. Buyer agrees to hold Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC., American Hanoverian Society Young Breeders Club harmless from any claims arising out of any such inaccuracies or omissions.
- BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have examined or researched an item to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers may ask Donor for additional information.
- TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Donor to Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Donor, or American Hanoverian Society Young Breeders Club, regarding shipment, depending on where the item is located.
- RELEASE OF ITEM TO BUYER: Donor shall not release an item to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the item and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC has collected payment from the Buyer, Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC will send to Donor, and/or American Hanoverian Society, a Buyer Confirmation Form. Seller can release item once they have received the Buyer Confirmation Form.
- SALES TAX - Buyers residing in West Virginia will be required to pay West Virginia Sale Tax of 6%, unless exempt and appropriate forms have been completed.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM FEE – Buyers of items in the American Hanoverian Society Young Breeders Club Auction will pay to Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC the amount of 7% of the total price of any item purchased.
- PAYMENT BY BUYER - Once bidding is closed an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (3) banking days after the sale is closed. Buyer’s failure to pay in full within (3) banking days after the sale is closed shall result in Flashpoint Bloodstock, LLC’s right to (A) accept the same purchase amount from another Buyer; (B) accept the next highest bid; or (C) offer the Item for auction a second time, all without further notice to Buyer. Pay FLASHPOINT BLOODSTOCK, LLC. in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa, American Express credit cards or bank wire transfer. In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the Donor by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the item.
- Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Seller to Buyer, unless stated otherwise in item description.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment.
||SportHorseAuctions.com by Flashpoint Bloodstock LLC
Charles Town, West Virginia