This Online Sale is designed to offer artwork that has been donated to benefit the National Ranching Heritage Center at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas.
Managed by Professional Horse Services, LLC - Mike and Stephanie Jennings, who combine 40 years of experience in handling the actual sale transactions for more than 60,000 horses together with the proven Online Auction technology provided by EDJEAuctions. Please contact Mike or Stephanie Jennings of Professional Horse Services, LLC to assist you.
|Auction Dates/Times:||Start: June 30, 2019 11:55 PM ET
Close: June 30, 2019 11:59 PM ET
The National Ranching Heritage Center was started to preserve and interpret the history of ranching in North America and address contemporary ranching issues.
Although the museum and historical park at Texas Tech University were not formally dedicated until 1976, the concept of a center to preserve the history of ranching began in 1966 with a unique partnership between Texas Tech and the Ranching Heritage Association, a non-profit member organization that supports the efforts of the center. Read more here ...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Summer Stampede Online Art Sale
2. REPRESENTATION OF ITEM: National Ranch Heritage Center (NRHC) is responsible for the correct representation of this item, including the description, as well as in communication with potential or eventual buyers. NRHC is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information that appears in the online sale catalog and ads. Buyer agrees to hold PHS, LLC. harmless from any claims arising out of any such inaccuracies or omissions.
3. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By purchasing an item in this auction Buyer is indicating they have examined or researched the item to their satisfaction. Prior to purchasing, Buyers may ask Donor for additional information.
4. TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from the National Ranching Heritage Center in Lubbock, TX to Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the NRHC regarding shipment. All items are located at the National Ranching Heritage Center and may be picked up in person, or shipped to the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense.
5. RELEASE OF ITEM TO BUYER: NRHC shall not release an item to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the item and funds have been verified. Once an item is purchased, and PHS, LLC has collected payment from the Buyer, PHS, LLC will send to the Buyer and to NRHC a Buyer Confirmation Form. NRHC can release the item once the Buyer Confirmation Form has been received.
6. SALE TAX and BUYER’S PREMIUM: The selling price of the item includes Texas Sales Tax of 8.25% and PHS Buyer’s Premium of 5%.
7. BUY NOW: The auction items are available for purchase at the listed price. Simply click on the BUY NOW button, enter your credit card number, submit and purchase the item.
Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from National Ranching Heritage Center in Lubbock, Texas to Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the NRHC regarding shipment.
For more information about the Online Sale, contact:
PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC
|Contact:||Professional Horse Services, LLC
Round Hill, VA