This Online Benefit Auction is designed to offer goods and services that have been donated to benefit the Northern Virginia Working Equitation non profit auction to support the 2020 mission activities and equipment needs. Fundraising allows NOVAWE to buy equipment and offer special events and top clinicians at a reasonable cost. NOVAWE is, under the IRS, a 507(c) sports club organization and therefore donations are not tax deductible but nonetheless serve as a promotional business expense and a generous way to support this worthwhile local equestrian community.
The online auction is managed by Professional Horse Services, LLC - Mike and Stephanie Jennings, who combine 40 years of experience in handling the actual sale transactions for more than 60,000 horses together with the proven Online Auction technology provided by EDJEAuctions. Please contact Mike or Stephanie Jennings of Professional Horse Services, LLC to assist you in bidding.
|Auction Dates/Times:||Start: February 10, 2020 9:00 AM ET
Close: February 12, 2020 7:00 PM ET
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - I ❤️ NovaWE Online Auction ONLINE Benefit Auction
2. REPRESENTATION OF ITEM: Donor is responsible for the correct representation of this item, including the description, as well as in communication with potential or eventual buyers. Donor is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information that appears in the online sale catalog and previews. Buyer agrees to hold PHS, LLC., Amanda Palmer and Brittany Siler harmless from any claims arising out of any such inaccuracies or omissions.
3. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have examined or researched an item to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers may ask Donor for additional information.
4. TRANSPORTATION FROM DONOR TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Donor to Buyer unless otherwise directed in the item description. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Donor regarding shipment.
5. RELEASE OF ITEM TO BUYER: Donor shall not release an item to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the item and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and PHS, LLC has collected payment from the Buyer, PHS, LLC will send to Donor a Buyer Confirmation Form. Seller can release item once they have received the Buyer Confirmation Form.
6. SALES TAX - Buyers residing in Virginia will be required to pay Virginia Sale Tax of 6%, unless exempt and appropriate forms have been completed.
7. BUYER’S PREMIUM FEE – Buyers of items in the I ❤️ NovaWE Online Auction Online Benefit Auction will pay to PHS, LLC the amount of 5% of the total price of any item purchased. This fee covers costs for electronic financial transactions and providing services for Buyer accounts.
8. PAYMENT BY BUYER - Once bidding is closed an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (2) banking days after the sale is closed. Buyer’s failure to pay in full within (2) banking days after the sale is closed shall result in PHS, LLC’s right to (A) accept the same purchase amount from another Buyer; (B) accept the next highest bid; or (C) offer the Item for auction a second time, all without further notice to Buyer. Pay PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa, American Express or DISCOVER credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, cashier’s or official bank check. Cashier’s or official bank checks must be made out to PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the Donor by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the item.
Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Seller to Buyer, unless stated otherwise in item description. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment.
PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC
|Contact:||Professional Horse Services, LLC
Round Hill, VA