This Online Auction is designed to offer services that have been donated to benefit the Guy Stoops Professional Horsemen’s Scholarship Fund Online Auction.
Managed by Professional Horse Services, LLC - Mike and Stephanie Jennings, who combine 40 years of experience in handling the actual sale transactions for more than 60,000 horses together with the proven Online Auction technology provided by edje Auctions. Please contact Mike or Stephanie Jennings of Professional Horse Services, LLC to assist you.
AQHA Professional Horsemen from around the country who specialize in a variety of disciplines have donated lessons and training to the auction.
About the Scholarship Fund
Stoops believed strongly in giving back to fellow professional horsemen through education and supported the AQHA Professional Horsemen program since its inception. The Guy Stoops scholarship was founded in 2004 in his memory and has awarded scholarships to 19 children. Stoops’ legacy and dedication the American Quarter Horse Association lives on through the scholarship fund and through the Professional Horsemen and their families it impacts.
About AQHA Professional Horsemen
The AQHA Professional Horsemen Association is a professional organization composed of an elite group of trustworthy horse experts. To become an AQHA Professional Horseman, these horsemen and -women must agree to adhere to the professional standards of AQHA and to work in a professional manner to further its goals and objectives.
Check out more information on AQHA Professional Horsemen.
|Auction Dates/Times:||Start: August 02, 2020 9:00 AM CT
Close: August 06, 2020 5:00 PM CT
PAYMENT: Payment is due within 3 (three) business days of the close of the auction, no later than Tuesday, August 11, 2020.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: a Buyer’s Premium in the amount of 5% of the successful final bid for any item purchased will be added to the Final Bid price to determine the total price.
SALES TAX: Buyers residing in Virginia will be required to pay Virginia Sales Tax of 6% of the Total Price, unless Buyer is exempt and appropriate forms have been completed.
CURRENCY: All Transactions are in United States Dollars (USD)
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION: You will be bound by these Conditions whether or not you have read them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Guy Stoops AQHA Pro Horsemen Scholarship Fund Benefit Internet Auction
2. REPRESENTATION OF ITEM: Donor is responsible for the correct representation of this item, including the description, as well as in communication with potential or eventual buyers. Donor is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information that appears in the online sale catalog and previews. Buyer agrees to hold PHS, LLC., AQHA and AQHA Professional Horsemen harmless from any claims arising out of any such inaccuracies or omissions.
3. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have examined or researched an item to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers may ask Donor for additional information.
4. TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Donor to Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Donor, or AQHA, regarding shipment, depending on where the item is located.
5. RELEASE OF ITEM TO BUYER: Donor shall not release an item to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the item and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and PHS, LLC has collected payment from the Buyer, PHS, LLC will send to Donor, or AQHA, a Buyer Confirmation Form. Seller can release item once they have received the Buyer Confirmation Form.
6. SALES TAX - Buyers residing in Virginia will be required to pay Virginia Sale Tax of 6%, unless exempt and appropriate forms have been completed.
7. BUYER’S PREMIUM FEE – Buyers of items in the AQHA Professional Horsemen Scholarship Fund Auction will pay to PHS, LLC the amount of 5% of the total price of any item purchased. This fee covers costs for electronic financial transactions and providing services for Buyer accounts.
8. PAYMENT BY BUYER - Once bidding is closed an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Or, Access invoice by clicking on “Pay My Bill” button found at the top of the Auction page. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (3) banking days after the sale is closed. Buyer’s failure to pay in full within (3) banking days after the sale is closed shall result in PHS, LLC’s right to (A) accept the same purchase amount from another Buyer; (B) accept the next highest bid; or (C) offer the Item for auction a second time, all without further notice to Buyer. Pay PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa, American Express or DISCOVER credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, cashier’s or official bank check, or valid traveler’s checks. Checks must be made out to PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the Donor by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the item.
For items, Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment from Seller to Buyer, unless stated otherwise in item description. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment; or to contact donor to make an appointment.
PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC
|Contact:||Professional Horse Services, LLC
Round Hill, VA