The East Coast Halter Futurity (ECHF) was developed to promote the Halter Horse Industry on the East Coast and provide a venue to exhibit to qualified judges. To create an event to allow exhibitors to have fun showing and win money. The Stallion Service Auction was created to sell stallion services of qualified stallions to fund the event.
Bidding Open: Saturday, January 15
|Auction Dates/Times:||Start: January 15, 2022 9:00 AM ET
Close: January 27, 2022 7:00 PM ET
The East Coast Halter Futurity Stallion Service Auction is an ALL ONLINE Auction where mare owners can do their shopping and support this outstanding futurity program from the comfort of home. Stallion owners can present their stallions to the Worldwide marketplace. Mare owners can set the price without long distance haggling.
PAYMENT: Payment is due within 3 (three) business days of the close of the auction, no later than Tuesday, February 1, 2022.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: a Buyer’s Premium in the amount of 5% of the successful final bid for any stallion service purchased will be added to the Final Bid price to determine the total price.
CURRENCY: All Transactions are in United States Dollars (USD)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The purpose of this program is to provide funds for awards, prizes, and other activities to promote and encourage participation in halter futurity.
In view of this purpose, there will be no refund of winning bids for any reason. After the bidding has been completed, any transaction dealing with the breeding will be solely between the stallion owner and the mare owner. It will in no way involve the ECHF. Submitting a bid indicates acceptance of the foregoing statements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - ONLINE STALLION SERVICE AUCTION PURCHASE CONTRACT
East Coast Halter Futurity (ECHF) and Stallion Service Auction conducted by Professional Horse Services, LLC:
2. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have researched a stallion for breeding to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers are encouraged to ask the seller of the breeding for additional information. All responsibility for execution of this agreement lies between the stallion owner and the buyer. Buyer agrees to abide by the terms of the stallion owner’s breeding contract.
3. The ECHF is not responsible for additional fees. (Chute Fees, Mare Care, Vet Fees, semen shipments, etc.)
4. Any breeding purchased through the ECHF Stallion Service Program may not be transferred or resold by the purchaser.
5. Breedings are for the 2022 season only. Any carryover to a future year is at the sole discretion of the stallion owner.
6. It is the responsibility of the MARE OWNER to find out any additional charges from the stallion owner and/or breeding facility prior to bidding. Additional charges may include but are not limited to: chute fees, booking fees, incentive fund fees, mare care fees, vet fees, pasture fees, shipping fees, ultra sound fees, in-foal fees, etc.
7. NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
8. The ECHF is not responsible for mares not getting in foal or for re-breeds or other discrepancies. This sole responsibility is between the mare owner and stallion owner.
9. TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for transportation of semen from Seller to Buyer unless otherwise stated.
10. RELEASE OF BREEDING TO BUYER: Seller shall not release a the breeding to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the breeding and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and Professional Horse Services, LLC has collected payment from the Buyer, Professional Horse Services, LLC will send a Buyer Confirmation Form (BCF) to the Seller.
11. BIDDING ERRORS: You should make sure to review all bids before and after submitting. If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error you must immediately contact the Professional Horse Service office by email (we must have your request in writing). We may not be able to reverse your bid. You must remain the high bidder. Be aware of increasing your own bids.... some bidders increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid. Please make sure to immediately review your bid. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, there will be NO exceptions.
12. BUYER’S PREMIUM: Buyers of breedings in this auction will pay a Buyer’s Premium to Professional Horse Services, LLC in the amount of 5% of the total price of any breeding purchased. This premium covers costs for electronic financial transactions and providing services for Buyer accounts.
13. PAYMENT BY BUYER: At the conclusion of the auction an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (3) banking days after the sale is closed. Pay Professional Horse Services, LLC in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, official bank check, or valid traveler’s checks. In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the stallion owner by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the breeding.
14. DEFAULT ON PURCHASE: If any person shall purchase a breeding and not pay for it as prescribed above, Professional Horse Services, LLC and/or the East Coast Halter Futurity shall have the right to resell the breeding or at their option bring legal action in which event buyer agrees to pay all cost of such suit together with reasonable attorney fees as fixed by the court. In the event of resale the defaulting buyer agrees to pay all costs of resale and price deficiency, if any. Interest of 1-1/2% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance of any account not paid for as set forth in these conditions. Information regarding defaulting purchase shall be provided to the Foundation.
15. NO GUARANTEE OF SERVICE: Professional Horse Services, LLC, and EDJE Auctions.com (EDJE Technologies, Inc.) do not guarantee or covenant that the Auction technology, the EDJEAuctions.com site or any related services will meet Buyer’s requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free. EDJE Auctions.com (EDJE Technologies, Inc.) does not guarantee real-time performance of any service or that it will execute all online or absentee bids.
16. INDEMNITY: Buyer releases Professional Horse Services, LLC, Sale Managers, Auctioneers, employees and its representatives, and the East Coast Halter Futurity from any and all responsibilities, liabilities, obligations, claims, law suits, or legal proceedings arising from the sale of any item in this auction including, but not limited to a stallion service, product or service.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Terms and Conditions for the use of EDJE Auctions.com and Professional Horse Services, LLC Conditions Of Sale for buyers as stated on the auction web site, are hereby incorporated by reference and made part hereof as though fully set forth herein.
19. SEVERABILITY: If any provision or portion of a provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision or portion of a provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for transportation of semen from Seller to Buyer unless otherwise stated.
East Coast Halter Futurity Stallion Service Auction
Travis Thompson, SSA Auction Committee
Marcy Walker, President
Jim Scarpa, Vice President
|Contact:||Professional Horse Services, LLC
Round Hill, VA