|Start: February 15, 2024 9:00 AM ET
Close: February 17, 2024 3:00 PM ET
Purchase one month of Horse Training donated by top trainers.
Excluded from purchase are ANY and ALL additional fees related to the horse utilizing the One Month of Training, for example and NOT limited to, Veterinary, Farrier, Show Fees, Mileage for hauling, etc.
Listed trainers can be purchased for a flat BUY NOW fee of $1,000 until February 14.
Bidding Opens on Thursday, February 15 and Closes on Saturday, February 17. Bidding starts at $500.
2. REPRESENTATION OF ITEM: Seller is responsible for the correct representation of this item, including the description, as well as in communication with potential or eventual buyers. Seller is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information that appears in the online sale catalog and previews. Buyer agrees to hold PHS, LLC. harmless from any claims arising out of any such inaccuracies or omissions.
Excluded from this purchase are ANY and ALL additional fees related to the horse utilizing the One Month of Training, for example and NOT limited to, Veterinary, Farrier, Show Fees, Mileage for hauling, etc.
3. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have examined or researched an item to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers may ask Seller for additional information.
4. TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Seller to Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment.
5. RELEASE OF ITEM TO BUYER: Seller shall not release an item to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the item and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and PHS, LLC has collected payment from the Buyer, PHS, LLC will send to Seller a Buyer Confirmation Form. Seller can release item once they have received the Buyer Confirmation Form.
6. SALES TAX - Buyers residing in Virginia will be required to pay Virginia Sale Tax of 6%, unless exempt and appropriate forms have been completed.
7. BUYER TRANSACTION FEE – Buyers of items in the 2024 WCHA Trainers Auction will pay to PHS, LLC the amount of 5% of the total price of any item purchased. This fee covers costs for electronic financial transactions and providing services for Buyer accounts.
8. PAYMENT BY BUYER - Once bidding is closed an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (3) banking days after the sale is closed. Pay PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa, American Express or DISCOVER credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, cashier’s or official bank check, or valid traveler’s checks. Checks must be made out to PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the Seller by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the item.
9. LIABILITY INDEMNIFICATION - Buyer understands and agrees that WCHA and their respective directors, officers, members, volunteers, employees, the participating trainer and lessors of premises from all liability, claims, losses or damages arising from injury, death and/or property damages occurring as a result of participation in the activities, (and participant’s family, heirs, agents, representatives). It is the owner’s responsibility to insure horse, arrange transportation of the horse to the trainer’s stable. Participants have read this document and other rules of the trainer’s auction program, fully understands the terms and by signing hereby agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions set forth.
Purchaser is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Seller to Buyer, unless stated otherwise in item description. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment. Professional Horse Services can assist by collecting funds for shipping costs by credit card, and will forward shipping amount to seller.
Don Falcon, Executive Director
Auction managed by:
|Professional Horse Services, LLC
Round Hill, VA