By requesting a bidder's number for any given auction, you are bound by the terms and conditions of the auction, whether you have read them or not.
Terms may vary for the different auctions produced by Professional Horse Services, LLC or SportHorseAuctions.com LLC
By requesting a bidder's number for any given auction, you are assumed to have read and accepted the terms for that auction.
a) I represent and agree that I am of legal age to form a binding contract.
b) I (hereinafter, referred to as Buyer) agree to these terms and conditions, and swear that all the information furnished is true and correct.
c) Buyer agrees to be responsible for any purchase made or actions taken by an Agent authorized by me to act on my behalf.
d) Buyer agrees that this registration to bid is not assignable without the express written approval of PHS, LLC.
e) Buyer agrees to make any sale transaction for this item through PHS, LLC.
f) Buyer agrees that if they have the winning, final bid, or accepted bid in auction subject to Seller Confirmation, the Buyer has entered into a binding agreement to purchase the item.
2. REPRESENTATION OF ITEM: Seller is responsible for the correct representation of this item, including the description, as well as in communication with potential or eventual buyers. Seller is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information that appears in the online sale catalog and previews. Buyer agrees to hold PHS, LLC. harmless from any claims arising out of any such inaccuracies or omissions.
Excluded from this purchase are ANY and ALL additional fees related to the horse utilizing the One Month of Training, for example and NOT limited to, Veterinary, Farrier, Show Fees, Mileage for hauling, etc.
3. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: By placing a bid in this auction Buyer is indicating they have examined or researched an item to their satisfaction. Prior to Bidding, Buyers may ask Seller for additional information.
4. TRANSPORTATION FROM SELLER TO BUYER: Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Seller to Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment.
5. RELEASE OF ITEM TO BUYER: Seller shall not release an item to a Buyer until Buyer has made full payment for the item and funds have been verified. Once bidding concludes, and PHS, LLC has collected payment from the Buyer, PHS, LLC will send to Seller a Buyer Confirmation Form. Seller can release item once they have received the Buyer Confirmation Form.
6. SALES TAX - Buyers residing in Virginia will be required to pay Virginia Sale Tax of 6%, unless exempt and appropriate forms have been completed.
7. BUYER TRANSACTION FEE – Buyers of items in the 2021 WCHA Trainers Auction will pay to PHS, LLC the amount of 5% of the total price of any item purchased. This fee covers costs for electronic financial transactions and providing services for Buyer accounts.
8. PAYMENT BY BUYER - Once bidding is closed an invoice will be emailed to Buyer. Terms of sale are cash and payment in full must be made within (3) banking days after the sale is closed. Pay PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. in all cases. ALL SALES FINAL. Payment may be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa, American Express or DISCOVER credit cards, cash, bank wire transfer, cashier’s or official bank check, or valid traveler’s checks. Checks must be made out to PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC. In no case may any part of the purchase price be paid directly to the Seller by the Buyer, as such payment shall not be valid or entitle the buyer to obtain the item.
9. LIABILITY INDEMNIFICATION - Buyer understands and agrees that WCHA and their respective directors, officers, members, volunteers, employees, the participating trainer and lessors of premises from all liability, claims, losses or damages arising from injury, death and/or property damages occurring as a result of participation in the activities, (and participant’s family, heirs, agents, representatives). It is the owner’s responsibility to insure horse, arrange transportation of the horse to the trainer’s stable. Participants have read this document and other rules of the trainer’s auction program, fully understands the terms and by signing hereby agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions set forth.
Purchaser is responsible for cost and arrangements for shipment of item from Seller to Buyer, unless stated otherwise in item description. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact the Seller regarding shipment. Professional Horse Services can assist by collecting funds for shipping costs by credit card, and will forward shipping amount to seller.
World Conformation Horse Association
230 Causey Road
Columbia, LA 71418
Kate Jackson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction managed by:
PROFESSIONAL HORSE SERVICES, LLC
P O Box 404
Round Hill, VA 20132
35855 Milligan’s Run Lane
Hillsboro, VA 20132
Professional Horse Services, LLC
Round Hill, VA